Guild Summit: Roundup!
We thought it was time to make a “roundup” post as we usually do after an important event for Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the Guild Summit certainly qualified!
Not only did we learn what to expect in Game Update 1.2: Legacy, the developers seemed more open than in the past about things that they might be working on but not announced – a very different posture from the pre-release chatter.
So what follows is a roundup of content here on Ask A Jedi, but also things from around the web. If you find something you think should be added, by all means let me know!
Ask A Jedi
- PVP Panel Discussion and Q&A!
- Flashpoint and Operations Panel Highlights and Q&A!
- Livestream Notes
- Guild Summit Day 1 Summary
- The First Ever Guild Summit Announced – March 4-6 in Austin! Stephen Reid & David Bass Q&A
- Review of Warzone changes from Guild Summit
- Video: An Overview of The Guild Summit
- Guild Summit: The Quality of Life Panel (with Audio)
- Guild Summit: Full Audio and Details from the SWTOR Marketing Team
- The SWTOR Guild Summit: Full Audio and Details from Georg Zoeller’s Economy, Crew Skills, and Statistics Panel
- Guild Summit: Full Audio and Details from The PvP Panel
- SWTOR Guild Summit Panel: Operations and Flashpoints Discussion
- Guild Summit Video: Update 1.2 “Legacy”
- BioWare SWTOR Guild Summit: Where Marriage Proposals Happen
- TORWars Podcast #69: Live with David Bass from the Guild Summit
- Pics: Welcome to the BioWare SWTOR Guild Summit