Patch Notes: 1.1.5 – Roll Away! Plus, Performance Improvements
Today, BioWare pushed Patch 1.1.5 to the live servers, bringing many welcome fixes to players of Star Wars: The Old Republic. While it may pale compared to the shiny that is Patch 1.2 as detailed during the Guild Summit, it’a great to see constant forward movement on a weekly basis from the gang in Austin!
You can find these as well as all previous patch notes at BioWare’s official Patch Notes page on SWTOR.com
Patch Notes – 1.1.5 – 3/6/2012
- Players can now use the command /roll or /random to generate a random number between 1 and 100. This command will also accept a range (example: /roll 20-40) or a die value (example: 2d6).
Classes and Combat
- Moving while channeling an ability (such as Telekinetic Throw and Force Lightning) will no longer cancel the Global Cooldown, which would allow those abilities to deal more damage than intended.
- The French version of the “Darth” title is now correct.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Bosses in Operations now drop the correct amount of loot when the group is using the Master Looter loot distribution setting.
- The “Duel of the Fates” and “Penalty of Destiny” effects are now properly removed when the Infernal Council encounter resets.
- An issue that could cause buttons to stop responding during the Ancient Pylons encounter has been fixed.
- Completing Karagga’s Palace in Nightmare Mode now correctly grants the title “The Unyielding.”
- New high-level black-yellow color crystals can now be purchased from the Pre-Order Vendors on the Imperial and Republic Fleets.
- Several high end speeder models have been temporarily reduced in price until Game Update 1.2.
- A vendor that sells a variety of previously unavailable endgame crystals has been added temporarily to the Imperial and Republic Fleets until Game Update 1.2.
- The Portable Holo Dancer once again displays the correct visual effect.
- Dark/Light requirements present on some color crystals have been removed.
Missions and NPCs
- Chaos and Harmony: Corrected an issue that caused Children of the Emperor to disappear and reappear during the final boss fight, making the encounter more difficult that intended.
- Manufacturing Miracles: Corrected a dialogue problem that could cause Destris’ conversation to end prematurely.
- Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones.
- Healers in Warzones now receive kill credit when a healed player kills an enemy.
- Players affected by a Damage Over Time ability are no longer interrupted when interacting with objectives.
- Battlemaster and Champion Commendations are now available on the PvP Vendor for Warzone and Mercenary Commendations. Champion Gear Bags are still available.
- Valor gained from Warzones has been increased.
- Medals are now worth 500 Valor and 10 Commendations. Players only earn Valor and Commendations for the first 4 medals earned each match.
- Increased the Warzone AFK timeout from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
Alderaan Civil War
- The speeder bikes that transport players back to the battle now have a three-second activation time to increase the likelihood that an organized attacking team can successfully take the side turrets.
- To improve Ilum performance, the two large defense turrets outside each base on the Western Shelf no longer fire lasers into the air.
- Players can now kill a much larger streak of players before they are temporarily prevented from gaining more Valor for kills. Additionally, once the threshold has been passed, players will be prevented from gaining Valor for a shorter period of time.
- The Shader Complexity preference now supports a “Very Low” option.
- Codex entry popups now display correctly for level 50 players when they are unlocked.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- An issue that could cause players in guilds to be occasionally kicked from Groups and Operations Groups shortly after joining them has been corrected.
- The use of specific emotes during instant ability activations can no longer result in unintended player movement.