Patch Notes: 1.1.5 – Public Test Server – I’m Rollin’!
Today, BioWare rolled out a brand new build of Star Wars: The Old Republic to the Public Test Server. Patch 1.1.5 is now available for players to test and the notes are available below, or here.
Items of note are the addition of a /roll command as well as a fix to the Master Looter function. Also interesting is the reduction in price of several speeder models “until patch 1.2”. Hmm.
No word on character copy yet, which is truly required for the PTS to be of any real value (at least to players.)
Anyway, you can get more details from the official Test Center including instructions on how to participate. And don’t forget to head over to the official Public Test Server forums to give BioWare your feedback when you do!
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ — 1.1.5 Patch Notes
Because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers. The Public Test Server patch notes will be provided in English. The final release notes will be provided in English, French, and German when the content is moved to live servers.
- Players can now use the command /roll or /random to generate a random number between 1 and 100. This command will also accept a range (example: /roll 20-40) or a die value (example: 2d6).
Classes and Combat
- The French version of the “Darth” title is now correct.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Bosses in Operations now drop the correct amount of loot when the group is using the Master Looter loot distribution setting.
- The “Duel of the Fates” and “Penalty of Destiny” effects are now properly removed when the Infernal Council encounter resets.
- New high-level black-yellow color crystals can now be purchased from the Pre-Order Vendors on the Imperial and Republic Fleets.
- Several high end speeder models have been temporarily reduced in price until Game Update 1.2.
- A vendor that sells a variety of previously unavailable endgame crystals has been added temporarily to the Imperial and Republic Fleets until Game Update 1.2.
- The Portable Holo Dancer once again displays the correct visual effect.
- Dark/Light requirements present on some color crystals have been removed.
Missions and NPCs
- Chaos and Harmony: Corrected an issue that caused Children of the Emperor to disappear and reappear during the final boss fight, making the encounter more difficult that intended.
- To improve Ilum performance, the two large defense turrets outside each base on the Western Shelf no longer fire lasers into the air.
- The Shader Complexity preference now supports a “Very Low” option.