Patch Notes: 1.1.4 – Global Cooldown UI, Bug Fixes & More
BioWare pushed patch 1.1.4 to the live servers earlier today, and includes some bug fixes as well as some minor improvements. Most notably is the inclusion of yser-selectable preferences for the Global Cooldown interface behavior. The flexibility should be just what players were looking for! But I will also take this opportunity to suggest that if BioWare had allowed an open API for add-ons, the community would have solved this long ago and BioWare could have concentrated on more important things.
These notes, as well as all previous notes are available on BioWare’s official patch notes archive.
1.1.4 Patch Notes — 2/22/2012
- The key formerly bound to /bug can now be mapped to any action and no longer opens the /bug window. The command is no longer able to be bound to a quickslot, but player can still type /bug in chat to open a new bug report.
Classes and Combat
- Using abilities with indirect targeting (such as area of effect abilities) will no longer cause players to be flagged for PvP if a PvP-flagged player from the opposing faction is within the ability’s range, and the ability will have no effect on the PvP-flagged player.
- Medical Therapy: Kolto Probe and Recuperative nanotech will now properly benefit from this skill.
- Carbonize: PvP armor for Combat Tech will no longer prevent this skill from stunning enemies.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Casting Mind Trap will no longer cause Soa to lose threat against his primary target.
- G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator now has fewer hit points in Normal Mode.
- “Show Usable” now properly filters to only show equipable items.
Missions and NPCs
- Unlikely Allies: Resetting no longer requires players to abandon and re-acquire the mission in order to complete it.
- Fixed a queue interface exploit that allowed players to bring additional players into a warzone. While imbalances can still happen under specific circumstances, the issue can no longer be intentionally triggered by players in this way.
Alderaan Civil War
- The Eastern Turret no longer fires twice under some circumstances when it is captured by the Imperials.
- The /stuck comman will no longer teleport players to the location where they died.
- Added a /version command.
- Added several new preferences for cooldown appearance:
- Show Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes cooldown.
- Show Global Cooldown Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes global cooldown.
- Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the cooldown graphic.
- Global Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the global cooldown graphic.
- Show Cooldown Timer: Toggles cooldown time text on top of the ability icon in the quickbar.
- Sorting will now function properly in the Guild Window.
- Items placed in a quickbar are no longer removed when training abilities.
- Using Shift + Right Click to split a stack of usable items will no longer cause the item to be used.
- Some UI settings (such as quickbar lock, chat font size, and minimap zoom) will no longer reset upon area transition.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players will no longer experience occasional disconnection when purchasing Crafting Materials from the GTN.