Patch Notes: 1.1.3 – Surge Rating, Bug Fixes & More
Today, BioWare pushed patch 1.1.3 to the live servers and seems to catch a lot of little bug fixes. The biggest change seems to be in the re-balancing of surge rating, which seems to make more sense the way it’s now described. Being Valentine’s Day, I would have expected some sort of boost to companion affection, but that’s another issue ;)
You can view the full patch notes for 1.1.3 below, or you can check out BioWare’s official patch notes page for these as well as all previous patch notes!
1.1.3 Patch Notes — 2/14/2012
Classes and Combat
- Surge rating has been re-balanced. It now reaches diminishing returns the same way as other damage ratings, and its per point damage contribution has been reduced by approximately 10%.
- Stabilizers: Correctly adds pushback resistance to Unload.
- Steadied Aim: Correctly adds pushback resistance to Full Auto.
- Some taxis that failed to re-summon companions upon reaching their destination now properly re-summon them.
- Companions no longer indicate they wish to speak with you when you are not yet eligible for their next conversation.
- If a player is invited to a nearly full group and declines, that player is no longer prevented from summoning a companion.
- Non-stackable crafting materials are now refunded if the crafting assignment is canceled.
- The number of non-stackable crafting materials a player has is now correctly reflected in the crafting UI.
- Exotech schematics will now function properly.
- Crafting Exotech consumables now results in three items with a chance of one additional item on a crafting critical.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Conversation rewards like Social and Alignment Points and Companion Affection are gained more consistently during Hard Mode Flashpoints.
- In Hard Mode, players are no longer blocked from re-entering the Flashpoint in some circumstances when the group is defeated during the encounter with Jorland.
Kaon Under Siege
- Expulsor Droid now drops the correct loot.
- The chest in 8-man Nightmare Mode now spawns properly after defeating Karagga.
- Items can no longer be used while they are locked for trading, selling on the GTN, or when attaching the item to a mail message.
- Pure Shockfrozen Water is now consumed on use and has a stack limit of one (instead of two).
- Unique items can no longer be traded to a player that has the maximum number of that item in their inventory.
- A confirmation dialog is now displayed when purchasing items with commendations or tokens and when purchasing expensive items.
- The Portable Holo Dancer can no longer be targeted by abilities and effects.
- A confirmation dialog is now displayed when choosing a Legacy name. The UI has been updated to better communicate Legacy name decisions.
Missions and NPCs
- Small amounts of Social Points are no longer lost in some circumstances (occurs rarely at the beginning of a Flashpoint or in some mission conversations).
- Bonus Series missions on Tatooine (Republic and Imperial) can now be abandoned.
- Eve of Destruction: This mission progresses properly even if the player does not immediately travel to Corellia.
- Need to Impress: Resolved a dialogue issue with Ambassador Jannik that blocked progress in this mission.
- Rapid Response: This mission can now be failed if the player leaves the mission phase while attempting to destroy the Bomb-Carrying Droids.
- Taris Bonus Series: The cinematic for the objective “Return to Storm” now completes properly even if the player has not finished Reconstruction Efforts.
- An issue that allowed players to maneuver certain NPCs into a position where they could be attacked but could not retaliate has been corrected.
- Players will now properly receive mission credit for warzone wins when the first player to enter a Warzone leaves before the match ends.
- Updated the bomb door collision to remove a spot players could stand against and not be targetable.
- Players are now notified when they kill a player but do not receive credit due to rate limits.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players are no longer occasionally disconnected from the game when interacting with a mailbox.
- Players no longer lose mouse click functionality in some circumstances after pressing multiple mouse buttons.